Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Some photos

Decided to try my hand at scanning some photo negatives. Used a Canon scanner, not very high-end, and apparently very limited when it comes to scanning negatives.

Anyway, here's how they turned out. I'm sure something could have been done to balance the colours and adjustments could have been made, but these were the raw, unedited scans converted to jpeg.

First up, Noon and me in traditional Thai garb for our wedding in Thailand.

Then some photos of Noon on her own. We were both given a range of costumes to choose and try on.

And this last one of myself, I hadn't had my haircut back then :)

These photos were taken in a studio in Bangkok, as part of our wedding package. There were quite a few more pictures taken, but the scanner was severely limited in what it could do with negatives. As it is, even the ones put up today had to be (badly) cropped just to fit into the scanning attachment.

Hmm... I think for some of the upcoming posts I might upload pics from our wedding. Gotta sort through them first.

1 comment:

chase said...

Noon is stunning. You both look wonderful in your wedding photo...the single pic of you is not showing. would love to see wedding pics.