Friday, November 04, 2005

Rainy days

Sam and Rosie seem to love it when it rains. They don't really care about getting wet, in fact they enjoy it! So long as they get to play in the mud. Here's what we came home to one evening...

....
Rosie was covered in mud!..................... And so was Sam!.........


Both of them covered in mud, and sitting in their beds!!!


The very next morning and they're both clean again!
Guess where all that mud went??
*grumble grumble grumble*
...mud on my white walls...
*grumble grumble grumble*


Make me clean my walls will ya? You know how difficult it is to get those stains off?? I'll show you... BATH TIME!!!



Ha ha! Who's laughing now?!

After a whole lot of playing and mucking around, they collapse in an exhausted heap for a snooze. At last, some peace and quiet for Noon and me!


Sometimes they sleep inside...


And sometimes they sleep outside.
This is Sam giving his best "go-away-leave-me-alone" look to Rosie.



No such luck, she crawls in on top of him anyway.

5 comments:

Andoru said...

Oh boy....poor parents having to clean walls AND doggies. But it's worth it! :D

chase said...

dont you hate spammers? you can delete this post you know.

i swear those two are just the cutest. I'm saving money now to build a dog run for our three. they are getting very big.ms

chase said...

I really love the up close pic of sam, where you can see how blue his eyes are....

Min said...

I try to get to the spams as quickly as I can, and yes, they're annoying as hell.

Am away at training in Sydney all this week, so there won't be any updates until next week.

Primrose said...

Hey! I caught up with your posts at last. Love the food blogs. You all cooked like a pro!