Monday, September 19, 2005

Funnies 19/09/05

Received some funny pics in my mailbox this morning, thought I might share them with everyone.

First one was sent in by Dad, entitled
"You know you're diving too fast when..."

This next one was sent in by Nathan.

If anyone has anymore amusing/funny pics, feel free to send them in. All contributions are welcome!
-
Hope you've all had a good weekend. I'd been away sick from work for 3 days in the past week, and there had just been so much to catch up on once I got back. With any luck things will be back to normal this week (I'm no longer coughing my lungs out) and I can finally put up the post on Rosie I'd been meaning to since last week.

A big thank you to those people who had commented on the previous posts, and also to Chase who's posted pics of her beagle x blue tick pups - go check out her little guys here.

4 comments: